Thursday, January 24, 2013

After being incredibly ill for the past two weeks, it was about time for me to venture out of my room and into the beautiful city of San Diego! This past week was a treat for all the food lovers who live in San Diego, because it was Restaurant Week! For those of you who don't know what Restaurant Week is, it's a week dedicated to the exploration of delicious foods and wines within the city. Participating restaurants offer  2, 3, or 4 course meals for lunch and dinner at certain prices that are cheaper than the usual listed ones on the menu. My friend Phil and I decided to eat at this beautiful Italian restaurant named Via Italia Trattoria located in the small and quaint neighborhood of Encinitas. It was my first time dinning at such a fancy and exquisite restaurant, so I was a little intimidated when ordering off the menu. The overall experience was superb though, and quite a treat. I will definitely be trying to explore more of San Diego's restaurants in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment